Dr.Camelia Sartipi, DDS
Dr. Camelia Sartipi is a licensed dentist in both Canada and Iran.
Born in Iran, Dr. Sartipi moved to Europe to pursue her education. She obtained a Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Debrecen in Hungary with honors. She then moved to Canada to be with her family and to continue her education.
Dr. Sartipi has maintained her commitment to excellence through continuing education over the past several years. Every year, she attends numerous advanced dental courses across the globe in order to stay up-to-date with the latest techniques in the field of dentistry. Dr. Sartipi’s goal is to provide her patients with exceptional dental care and the very best treatment options available.
Dr. Camelia Sartipi has extensive training in:
- Oral Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Sedation from the University of Toronto
- Oral cancer screening and Oral pathology, University of Western Ontario
- Advanced Posterior Composite Restorations, University of Toronto
- Advanced Implant Procedures with the ImplantDirect Implant System from the Toronto Institute of Dental Excellence
- Crown Lengthening and Flap procedures from the Toronto Institute of Dental Excellence
- Root Canal Therapy and Endodontics using the modern Rotary Wave OneGold and GuttaCore obturation systems from Toronto Institute of Dental Excellence
- The Digital Complete Denture Revolution from Prosthodontics Associates center for excellence
Dr. Sartipi is also an active member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, the Ontario Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Iranian Dental Association and the Iranian Ontario Dental Association.
In her spare time, Dr. Sartipi enjoys variety of sports, going out with friends and spending quality time with her family.